December 2, 2011

November 2011 Income Statement

November was a reasonable expense month and very, very good income month (click on spreadsheet below).

Our total income for November was $12,479.03; our 3rd highest income month since we began tracking our finances in 2007. I received my two regular paychecks and a 3rd “extra” paycheck. My wife received one regular paycheck and $2,404.85 from SDI (just had a baby via C-section). We also received a $50 gift from my parents (deposited to our baby’s 529 Plan), $71.38 in credit card rewards, $75 insurance reimbursement, $20 from a craigslist sale, $18.04 from a credit card settlement, and earned $28.23 in interest income from our online savings account.

We spent a total of $6,831.93 in December, not too bad considering that we earned nearly double that. Some of the larger expenditures include a(nother) $500 co-pay from the hospital for our baby’s delivery and $300.51 in gifts.

December should a decent income month as my wife shifts from SDI to PFL and my filing status is being changed from M1 to M3 to increase my paychecks. Since we completed most of our Christmas shopping done in November, our expenses in December should be very reasonable.

No comments: