- We increased our net worth from $68,437.63 to $115,300.07 ($46,862.44 increase), surpassing our net worth goal for the year by $9,600.07.
- We contributed $17,288.45 to our retirement accounts. Our total retirement account balance grew from $54,620.37 to $83,594.59 ($28,974.22 increase).
- We increased our savings from $2,492.73 to $9,215.82 ($6,723.09 increase).
- We reduced our debt from $4,148.46 to $3,127.35 ($1,021.11 decrease).
- In March my wife was laid off, but in April she found an even better new job.
- I survived a large layoff at my company.
- We paid cash for an “extra” vehicle, primarily for recreation.
We already a couple of months into 2011 and things are looking great. Hopefully there will be exciting highlights to review at the end of the year.