November 26, 2007

Paid Off Last Off Credit Card Debt

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. My wife and I just returned from spending the holiday with my family. It was a blast! Great food and good times.

In financial news, my wife and I decided today to pay off our 0% interest Chase credit card balance (the last of our credit card debt). This credit card had a clause that if we were late with a payment, they could back-charge us interest. We didn't want to have that hanging over our heads any longer. Better yet, we also wanted to start 2008 with a little less debt.

1 comment:

Daisy Williams said...

Hello
I am Daisy Williams and I am a regular Blogger of "your finance manager", where I have mainly concentrated on basic financial factors. I have also a site which is related to finance. It provides information on various financial related problems, insuring your health and its consequences. And I always try to upgrade those issues. I have come across your site http://1mansmoney.blogspot.com/ and went through the content as well. Your contents are very good sound, interesting and helpful. In that case I will be very thankful if you can give me certain ideas to help develop my blog. Moreover can we go for link exchange for our sites? Since our sites are related I think it will boost our sites further and attract more traffic. My sites will provide you a good opportunity as your requirements.
If you have decided, please reply me to daisy.williams83@gmail.com.
Waiting for your recent reply.
Thanks & With Regards,
Daisy Williams.